FREE Empath Training: Elise’s Empath Survival Program
Are you an Impaired Empath©?
Do you feel overwhelmed by other people’s emotions?
You don’t have to live like this!
Hi, my name is Elise and I felt just like you when I realized that I was Empath back in 2007: Skeptical. Overwhelmed. But relieved to finally put words to my undeniably weird experience: Why am I feeling what you feel??!?
Over the next 15 years, I tried a lot of ways to rein in my wild empath skills. And it was HARD! But it boiled down to 7 essential techniques that completely relieved my debilitating Empath side effects: The FREE Empath Survival Program.
Everyone is unique which means some Empath training techniques
will work better for you than others.
What you really need is PRACTICE!
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
- Technique 1 – Turn Down Their Volume. This is the first technique I recommend for all Empaths! It brings immediate relief from feeling emotionally overwhelmed.
- Technique 2 – Turn Up Your Volume. Do you feel confused in everyday life? Is it hard to figure out what YOU want? Use this technique to reconnect to your own thoughts and feelings.
- Technique 3 – Moving Through Crowds. Do you struggle when going to the mall, a party, or a funeral? Stop the madness! Learn how to remain yourself while being in a crowd.
- Technique 4 – Empaths In Relationships. Wether or not your companion is an Empath, this technique will keep you grounded when you’re having one of those tough conversations.
- Technique 5 – Empaths at Work. I worked in a cubicle for 20 years! This technique saved my emotional sanity when densely surrounded by co-workers.
- Technique 6 – Feeling Safe. Do you feel exposed or vulnerable to everyone’s anger, frustration and resentment? Empaths can easily absorb all those external negative emotion and drown in them. Follow me in a coaching video to train your mind and heart to feel safe again.
- Technique 7 – Grounding Techniques. So much emotional noise! Are you struggling to focus? Grounding is your life-line, allowing to stay connected to your Soul: peaceful and quiet.
© Copyright 2007
Elise Lebeau, M.Sc. The Left Brain Intuitive | Professional Intuitive
PS: You are loved. Always.
Keep in touch!