Did someone mention you might be an Empath? How can you tell if that’s true or not? Although every empath is different, there are some experiences that are fairly common amongst Empaths.
I’ve worked with thousands of Empaths over the years and this is usually what keeps coming up…
8 Hints That You Are An Empath
- You’re very good at guessing other people’s feelings
- You come back exhausted from crowded venues (like a shopping mall)
- When they feel crappy, people easily spill their guts to you, even strangers
- You feel heavy or even physically dirty when you have to touch a lot of people
- You need some alone time where you can recharge
- You’ve been called “overly sensitive” (isn’t that annoying?!)
- Being in nature soothes you and calms you down
- If you’re partner is upset, you’re feeling upset too
You can ask questions about your experiences, discuss how to best manage your skills and connect with people who genuinely want to help you thrive as an Empath.
Being an Empath is not a “one size fits all”. You are unique in how you relate to your ability to feel other people’s emotions. But we all tend to have the same concerns about how to become a Balanced Empath and find a way to express our Empath sensitivity as part of our life purpose.