Let me dive under the surface and shine a light on what’s holding you back. Built on 15 years of professional experience, my intuitive readings provide spot on insights that resonate with you.
Are you an Empath? Take the quiz! Join our Empath Community and regain your emotional sanity with Elise’s Empath Survival Program©.
What is an Empath?
- Maybe you always know how other people feel?
- Maybe you feel uncomfortable in large crowds and need alone time?
- Maybe you carry everybody’s pain as if it was your own?
Definition of an Empath
Empaths are emotionally sensitive people who sponge up the emotions of others.
We feel what they feel.
Help for Impaired Empaths©
Are you an Impaired Empath? Read this book! This essential handbook dives into the What? Why? and How to? of being an Empath.
Feeling overwhelmed? Get relief RIGHT NOW! Refined over 10 years of research, these techniques are a lifesaver to help you regain your emotional sanity.
Impaired Empaths© are easily overwhelmed— especially in crowded venues or when people are upset. They feel like the weight of the world is on their shoulders and can suffer from physical symptoms like exhaustion, headaches, and depression.
Am I an Empath? Take the quiz!
COMMON EMPATH SKILL
- You can “guess” how other people feel
- People want to confide in you and tell you their problems
- You’re very sensitive (others might say “too” sensitive)
COMMON EMPATH SIDE EFFECTS
- You feel drained or tired when interacting with people
- You are overwhelmed or emotionally activated in crowds (parties, malls, funerals)
- You feel the urge to help people who are suffering
- You have random mood swings (angry, sad, scared) that are unrelated to what’s happening in your life.
Disclaimer: Some side effects are similar to serious mental health issues. Contact a physician if you have questions about your health. The contents of this web site do not constitute diagnostic or treatment.
Hi, my name is Elise!
Are Empaths real? I know it sounds crazy. I know you’re thinking this can’t possibly be true. But my own experience over the last 15 years has taught me this:
- If I ignore it, I feel depressed and overwhelmed.
- If I embrace it, I feel at peace and receive confirmations that it is accurate
That’s what makes it “real” for me… So no matter how crazy it sounds, I will keep providing everything you need to THRIVE as an Empath!
I have talked with thousands of empaths and witnessed that “ah-ah” moment when all the pieces come together: they finally understand what’s really happening to them and it all makes sense! I love that moment…